Date:      Sun, 17 Dec 2000 19:15:30 -0600
From:      Chris Snell <chris@bikeworld.com>
To:        Micah Anderson <micah@indymedia.org>
Cc:        noah <noah@indymedia.org>, freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: update

At 04:40 PM 12/17/2000, Micah Anderson wrote:

>We have gone through exhaustive troubleshooting lengths to try to determine
>what the problem is. I have swapped RAID cards, swapped cables, tried a
>different motherboard, different powersupply in every possible combination

Are you running the latest firmware on your card?  When our 3200S card
arrived, the first thing that I did was to upgrade the firmware.  This is
pretty obvious and I'm guessing that you've already done this but I thought
it would be worth mentioning.  As I recall, the card we received was a
revision or two behind the currently released firmware.  Here's the link:

http://www.adaptec.com/support/overview/scsiraid3200s.html#fw_bios

chris
--
Chris Snell
WeatherTools.com / Bikeworld.com / GPSTools.com