Date:      Wed, 1 Apr 1998 09:35:54 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Haavard J. Vaagstoel" <havardjv@gudmund.vgs.no>
Subject:   hm.

Hello...

I tried to install the xfree86-contrib port; but I found that there was a
lot of files that I didn't have. Lots of libraries, which _make_ told me
should be in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config and in /usr/X11R6/include/X11.
Also, files from the directories <xroot>/include/X11/Xaw and
<xroot>/include/X11/Xmu were reported to be missing.

So, I guess my question is; what's the problem? Is there a certain package
that I need to install, or what?
--
Haavard Vaagstoel <havardjv@gudmund.vgs.no>