Date:      Sat, 02 Aug 1997 16:50:25 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        dmaddox@scsn.net
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports-current/packages-current discontinued

I never said it would be easy. :-)

>     Agreed, emphatically...  But there _was_ no debate on this issue, at
> least none in a public forum.  Tcl8.x just appeared out of nowhere.

I think it's an acknowledged point that this could have been handled a
lot better, and it's my hope that we can still come to some agreement
as to how to handle this now, I'm just trying to keep everyone's back
fur reasonably smoothed down in the meantime or we're only going to
spend the next week shouting at one another.  Take it from someone with
far too much experience with the latter.

					Jordan