Date:      Fri, 29 Jan 1999 03:31:41 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        winter@jurai.net (Matthew N. Dodd)
Cc:        bp@butya.kz, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netware client 1.2beta1

> > > Any ideas on Netware printer client support?
> > 	Yes, I'm already work on it, but there a few design questions.
>
> ??

You might want to ask Jim Freeman at Caldera, since he wrote the
thing for NetWare for UNIX.

> > P.S. Fow now I don't plan support for NDS, so please use bindery logins
> > for NW4.11.
>
> I'm running NW3.12 :)

Quite some time ago Novell offered to license, for free, the NDS from
NetWare for UNIX 4.01 in order to get their directory technology
deployed.

It's basically an inverted X.500, in design.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.