Date:      Tue, 6 Apr 1999 11:59:52 +1200
From:      "Dan Langille" <junkmale@xtra.co.nz>
To:        Sean Kelly <kelly@plutotech.com>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fatherless figures

On 5 Apr 99, at 17:53, Sean Kelly wrote:

> > No, take another look. He only thought two people needed a family name.
> > (Either that or he thought we were related) There was a common and an
> > uncommon first name in each group:
>
> Just for that, I'm going to have to change my name.  Hmmm, Jordan Eivind
> Kelly-Blake?

I, for one, am quite sure there'll be few around with my surname.  There's
only one other entry in the phone book here in NZ.  But it's quite common
in Canada where the Ottawa phone book has about 3 pages of us in various
spellings (Langil, Langill, Langile, etc).  It's Norman.  Not as in
Cheers, but as in France.

--
Dan Langille
The FreeBSD Diary