Date:      Wed, 07 Aug 1996 11:41:56 EST
From:      "bruces" <bruces@chemques.petech.ac.za>
To:        questions@freebsd.org;
Subject:   RE IBM ProLan

Hi there

I am trying to install FreeBSD via anon FTP over a network. FreeBSD
install disk cannot locate my IBM Prolan EthernetExpress Card. I have set
the details via config to the settings given to me by Snooper when the card
is being used through dos. Can you give me any advice on this, or am I
restricted to using dos download and then partition install. In that case,
what directories do I have to get from the FTP site?

Your's in desperation

Bruce Smith