Date:      26 Mar 2001 19:53:12 EST
From:      "Mark Sergeant" <mark.sergeant@snsonline.net>
To:        "Jason Halbert" <jason@jason-n3xt.org>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Mail Readers

Pronto, available from muhri.net. I use it to retreivce from 4 pop accounts and
it handles 1200 odd incoming messsages each day fine. (Note: You definantely
want to run it with a MySWL databse rather than csv format.)

Cheers,

Mark

--
"There are those who claim that magic is like the tide; that it swells
and fades over the surface of the earth, collecting in concentrated