Date:      Thu, 06 Dec 2001 13:57:58 +0000
From:      "S. Aeschbacher" <s.aeschbacher@bturtle.ch>
To:        Mike D <d01f1n@yahoo.com>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cable modem connection problem

Hi
I experienced similar problems here in Switzerland. It happend with
FreeBSD as well
as with OpenBSD routers. A solution I found is deleting the arp table
entry of the
default router of the cable modem provider (as a cron job).
I did not investigate the source of the problem. Anyone got any clues?

Stefan