Date:      Tue, 17 Dec 2002 13:22:33 -0800
From:      walt <wa1ter@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I'm leaving the project

Matthew Dillon wrote:
> :
> :Matt Dillon wrote:
> :> Thanks to my dear friend Warner Losh. I've decided to leave FreeBSD and
> :> flame in another project. Maybe I could join OpenBSD, the seem to share
> :> my views on how to deal with other people....

Sorry, Matt, but if you don't see the humor in this you must be a bigger
grump than Theo  ;-)

Having said that, I'm relieved to find out your departure was only a fake.

Now you and Warner play nice together!

Or not.  Either way I'll enjoy reading this list and I'll be thankful for
all the hard work the whole team donates to make this magic happen.

Thanks and Happy Holidays to all of you!