Date:      Tue, 1 Sep 2009 08:21:21 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "College.us.com" <CollegeNews@news.college.us.com>
To:        james moore <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Welcome to College.us.com Mail

   =20 =20

   =20
   =20 =20
   =20 3D"COLLEGE.US.COM" =20
   =20
   =20 D= ear james,
   =20
   =20 Welcome to College.us.com Mail. Thanks for requesting informati=
   on from webclients.net, one of our marketing partners. We are
   committed to = providing you with informative emails about continuing
   education, careers, = promotions and other special offers.
   =20
   =20 We value your privacy. If you did not request this information =
   or are no longer interested please [1]
   =20 Click Here and we will no longer send you emails.
   =20
   =20 Once again, Thank you and Welcome!
   =20
   =20 - The College.us.com Team =20
   =20
   =20  =20  =20
   =20
   =20 This email was sent by: College.us.com
   =20 2711 N. Sepulveda Blvd. # 344, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
   =20 You have subscribed to receive information from us with doc@fre=
   ebsd.org
   =20 To stop receiving email from College.us.com mail, [2]Remove me or
   write us at th= e address listed above
   =20 Please view our [3]Privacy Policy
   = =20
   =20 [4]Go here to add us to your addre= ss book=20
   =20 =20
   =20

   =20 [njzbhbrfb_xdcwcwcbtcw.gif&o=3D1"=] =20 =20