Date:      Fri, 21 Jan 2005 18:02:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      Trevor Johnson <trevor@jpj.net>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Cc:        ahze@ahze.net
Subject:   Re: ports/65900: (non-maintainer) IGNORE p5-ExtUtils-MakeMaker for Perl >= 5.6

I thought I needed this module for another port that I was working on at
the time.  When I was told that it was already available in "all versions
of Perl that FreeBSD cares about" I wondered whether I had been mistaken
in adding it.  It's been updated a couple of times since but I still
wonder.  Maybe the version in this port has enhancements beyond the
versions included in the main Perl port or base system Perl that make it
worthwhile?
--
Trevor Johnson