Date:      Tue, 21 May 2002 10:00:25 -0400
From:      Mike Packard <Michael.Packard@jhuapl.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Mike Packard <packard@packards-pc.jhuapl.edu>, Home <packard@smart.net>
Subject:   Keyboard on serial port

--------------5E46E360030C9517B2DE5AB9

I would like to connect my keyboard onto the serial port not the

PS/2.  How do you do this?

Note, I am not talking about a console, like vt100 which

includes video, just the keyboard.

--
Mike Packard
The Johns Hopkins University / Applied Physics Lab

--------------5E46E360030C9517B2DE5AB9

<pre>I would like to connect my keyboard onto the serial port not the</pre>

<pre>PS/2.&nbsp; How do you do this?</pre>

<pre>Note, I am not talking about a console, like vt100 which</pre>

<pre>includes video, just the keyboard.</pre>

<pre></pre>

<pre>--&nbsp;
Mike Packard
The Johns Hopkins University / Applied Physics Lab
11100 Johns Hopkins Rd.
Laurel, MD&nbsp; 20723-6099
240-228-3516
michael.packard@jhuapl.edu</pre>