Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 2000 21:36:27 -0700
From:      "Q" <q@crackbaby.org>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   MOVING HOST NAME

Hello

I have 30+ host name that using a friend NS
I have my own box now and like to move it all there but the thought of
manually adding 30+ host names to my box scare me.

the sec NS remain the same but the pri NS will b diff
is there a way for me to move them all the a diff box

im not talking bout networksolutions that i have to do manually

im talking about adding to the /var/named and /etc/namedb/named.conf

thx much