Date:      Sun, 18 Jun 1995 18:19:24 -0400
From:      "matthew c. mead" <mmead@Glock.COM>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   3.0 Sound driver

	I remember Amancio and some others were working on the 3.0 alpha
version of the audiovox sound driver, especially in the areas of the
GUS/GUS MAX support.  Does anyone know what's become of this effort, and if
there is a fully (or close to fully) working version of it yet?  I'd really
like to have most aspects of my sound driver working.  When I used the
3.0.2 version, everything seemed fixed except cat >/dev/audio.  Anyone out
there using this?  Thanks...

-matt

--
Matthew C. Mead              | Network Administration: Virginia Tech Center for
mmead@Glock.COM              | Network Administration and Software Development
http://www.Glock.COM/~mmead/ | Consulting: BizNet Technologies -> mmead@bnt.com