Date:      Tue, 3 Oct 2000 20:20:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/21740: Update port: devel/portlint - sync with bsd.sites.mk

The following reply was made to PR ports/21740; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
To: Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
Cc: freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG, FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 22:10:28 -0500

 On Tue, Oct 03, 2000 at 06:40:01PM -0700, Steve Price wrote:
 >  Even better would be to teach portlint to grok bsd.sites.mk since
 >  the sites within each list mostly likely change more often the
 >  list of MASTER_SITE_foo variables.

 This is intended for Portlint3 to cover.  Like I said before, anyone who
 has time & desire & knowledge of Perl can contact me and Michael about
 doing the code.

 Steve, why doesn't GNATS set the Reply-To on its emails to
 FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org instead of freebsd-ports@ ?

 --
 Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu> - Physics Computer Network wench
 The Universal Answer to All Problems - "It has something to do with physics."