Date:      Thu, 31 May 2007 00:23:14 +0200
From:      Jeremie Le Hen <jeremie@le-hen.org>
To:        Dejan Lesjak <dejan.lesjak@ijs.si>
Cc:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org, Jeremie Le Hen <jeremie@le-hen.org>
Subject:   Re: /usr/local/bin/xinit tries to start /usr/X11R6/bin/Xorg

Hi Dejan,

On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 12:01:35AM +0200, Dejan Lesjak wrote:

> This shouldn't be necessary since xorg-libraries-7.2_1 unless /usr/X11R6
> directory exists for some reason (note that installing FreeBSD does not
> create it at least as far as I could check). Do you have older port or is
> this still the case for 7.2_1?

Actually, when I decided to update my -CURRENT to take advantage of
GCC 4.2, I had for some reasons to reinstall all my ports from
scratch.  Therefore I moved /usr/local to /usr/local.old, /usr/X11R6
to /usr/X11R6.old and created /usr/local and /usr/X11R6 manually.

This is why the directory existed.

Sorry for the noise.
Best regards,
--