Date:      Fri, 19 Nov 1999 09:39:40 +1000 (EST)
From:      George Michaelson <ggm@dstc.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-atm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Interop problems with Centillion

I've been told that in some situations the fore NIC
is known to have interop problems with Centillion
ATM switches. This can be fixed by using later revs microcode.

I have been recommended to use 4.0.3.03 or later.

I have this nasty feeling that I am using a 4.0.2 release
and that using later ones is not expected to work.

Can somebody tell me if there is a known-good release which
is later than 4.0.3, and which I can use?

Arg!

cheers
	-George