Date:      Mon, 12 Feb 2001 20:39:16 +0300
From:      "Andrey Simonenko" <simon@comsys.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Question: bind / named problem

The same result with named 8.2.3-T6B, before named crash I run it with -u
bind -g bind, but don't think that it can cause it, because with -u bind -g
bind  worked during 3 days (I keep only master name servers for some
domains).

I think that it is bug, because named nothing reported to log file about any
problem.

May be that problem is fixed in named 8.2.3-REL, which I CVSuped, but didn't
test yet.