Date:      Tue, 08 Oct 2002 00:00:15 -0400
From:      Kirk Bailey <idiot1@netzero.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: directory structuer for a web server

I can indeed imagine the aspirin bill. With my approach, it is systematic, each
domain has it's own cgi-bin directly  under it's web dir, and the server will
not permit access to anything other than the root directory for that domain, and
it's cgi-bin.

However, now I am writing a application for other people's web servers, it
behooves me to learn of the fetishes of other people.

oh- the item in question:
	http://www.tinylist.org/