Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 2014 18:34:44 +0530
From:      Joel Marami <completepoolrepair.com@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   High Quality Service - Increase Your Revenues!

Dear* freebsd.org <http://freebsd.org>;  *Owner,

=E2=80=8BMy name is Joel Marami and I am the Vice President of Sales & Supp=
ort. I
would like to briefly introduce my company and let you know how our
services can benefit you. We are one of the large scale professional
DIGITAL & Internet Marketing Agency based in South Carolina, USA with over
350 full time employees and additional support office and backend
operations in India.

 *We were reviewing your website and have identified a few key concerns
below:*

   - Your website ORGANIC Traffic overall seems 34%.
   - Your Website doesn=E2=80=99t have proper keyword selection as your tar=
geted
   market & pages.
   - Your website having LESS number of IN BOUNDING LINKS in all major
   search engines- GOOGLE, YAHOO & BING.
   - Your website not properly optimizes over geographical area, local
   Market, GOOGLE maps.
   - Your website not submitted over 30+ Search engines.
   - Your social profile is not well maintained with regular basis in the
   major 10 + Social Media websites.
   - Your website has no favicon available even, not an attractive &
   professional LOGO to build a good brand promotion and reputation in onli=
ne
   world.
   - Your website has no sitemap for easily assessable by customers &
   visitors.
   - Your website alexa rank 39%.

Upon partnering with us we=E2=80=99ll handle your website individually and =
we=E2=80=99ll
help you to achieve top-notch results in this regard. Where, we can
efficiently manage the entire promotion of your website via the three major
search engines: Google, Yahoo and Bing. This will result in the dramatic
improvement of organic traffic, link popularity, keyword ranking,
conversion rate, local promotion and reputation management for your
website. In addition, 50% of our focus will go into improving and expanding
social media presence based on your current requirement. We do brand
promotion which is the vital role as per current market scenario to get
success in online world and to save the business for forever.

You can hire 1 full time employee *(160 man-hours/per month)* to get a more
complete solution within a shorter time span.

Sound interesting? Please let me know and we=E2=80=99ll be glad to provide =
more
details about the services we offer.We can proceed from our *corporate
e-mail ID*=E2=80=A6this is just a once-off measure to avoid spam. Alternati=
vely,
you can provide me with your phone number and the best time to call you.

 I look forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

*Joel Marami*

Vice President- Sales & Support

843-606-1147

*Note:* In case, we can also send you our special business discount rates.