Date:      Fri, 11 Dec 98 07:47:12 -0600
From:      "Richard Seaman, Jr." <lists@tar.com>
To:        "Brian Feldman" <green@unixhelp.org>
Cc:        "current@freebsd.org" <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Linux Threads( was Re: RFSIGSHARE ready?)

On Wed, 18 Nov 1998 22:17:02 -0500 (EST), Brian Feldman wrote:

>  Please try some LinuxThreads Linux native programs, I'd love to announce that
>with all your help I have LinuxThreads programs working on FreeBSD! Thanks,
>you're the greatest :)

I've made a number of changes and additions to your patches.  At
this point the example programs that come with linux threads appear
to run correctly in linux emulation mode, and I can get StarOffice 5.0
for Linux running, though there are occasional problems when closing
windows.  I suspect each window may be a thread, and that there may
still be problems with thread exit processing in some cases.

If you are interested in working on this, I'll try to put the
patches into shape and send them to you.