Date:      Thu, 21 Dec 1995 22:20:38 -0600
From:      Jason Gilbert <jason@scott.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Netscape Linux revisited

Hello everyone,

I realise that this subject has been discussed at length and at the time
I was just trying to get everything else working correctly.  So, now I'm
to this stage of trying to get it to work.  I'm interested in the JAVA
support if anyone's interested.  Anyway,  I did a search of the list
archives and found several messages pertaining to the subject and tried
the solutions that were listed.  It seems that many messages get left
out of the search.  Anyway, I'm now getting these errors:

1)  date /kernel: Linux-emul(**various numbers here at different
times**):  syslog() not supported (BSD sigreturn)

2)  the resolv+ problem I found in the archives.  I tried the solution
given to no avail.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could give me a hand.

Also, is there a freebsd irc channel, say #freebsd and does anyone know
of a irc client for X.

Thanks again,

Jason