Date:      Wed, 20 Jun 2007 08:57:24 +0200
From:      Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Cc:        "R.Mahmatkhanov" <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
Subject:   Re: Panic on post-freeze current with ucom

On Wednesday 20 June 2007 12:37, R.Mahmatkhanov wrote:
> Good Day.

Hi,

The parsing of the USB descriptors in general is not very fault tolerant in
the old USB stack. Probably there is a missing range or NULL check somewhere.

Unfortunately my new USB stack does not yet compile on the latest 7-current.
Else you should try that, and if that fixes the problem, the people still
maintaining the old USB stack should backport the parsing routines for the
USB descriptors.

--HPS