Date:      Fri, 28 Dec 2001 19:18:05 -0500
From:      Austin hall <ash@vectorstar.net>
To:        freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   galeon-1.0.1 make problems

Building the galeon-1.0.1 port fails. I have of the latest mozilla
headers and all of that stuff. Here is part of the make error message:

... -DSHARE_DIR=\"/usr/X11R6/share/gnome/galeon\"  -I/usr/local/include -D_REENTRANT -D_THREAD_SAFE  -fno-rtti  -O -pipe  -Wall -Wmissing-declarations -c EventContext.cpp
EventContext.cpp: In method `nsresult EventContext::GetMouseEventInfo(WrapperMouseEventInfo *)':
EventContext.cpp:468: no matching function for call to `nsIDOMMouseEvent::GetOriginalTarget (nsGetterAddRefs<nsIDOMEventTarget>)'
EventContext.cpp:455: warning: `nsresult result' might be used uninitialized in this function
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/galeon/work/galeon-1.0.1/src/mozilla.
*** Error code 1
        .
        .
        .

Austin
--
"Dying is a very dull, dreary affair.  And my advice to you is to have
nothing whatever to do with it."