Date:      Thu, 6 Apr 1995 03:23:44 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      roberto@blaise.ibp.fr (Ollivier Robert)
To:        bmk@dtr.com
Cc:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu, taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: SATAN ported??

> > That's enough!  Please make a port!  Please!  Please!  Please!!! :)
>
> Someone please do - I tried compiling it using pretty much all the
> defaults and get:

Perl5.000 compiled on -current, I know it :

203 [3:07] roberto@keltia:~> perl5.000 -v

This is perl, version 5.000

Copyright 1987-1994, Larry Wall

Perl may be copied only under the terms of either the Artistic License or the
GNU General Public License, which may be found in the Perl 5.0 source kit.

It also run on my -current system.
--
Ollivier ROBERT     -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-     roberto@FreeBSD.ORG
    FreeBSD keltia 2.1.0-Development #7: Thu Mar 23 00:28:31 MET 1995