Date:      Thu, 27 Jun 1996 10:32:05 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        yushing@140.128.61.184 (yushing)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ABOUT FREEBSD

> Is FreeBSD 2.1.0 free for business use?

Yes.  Except for the GNU or similar components, you could compile
it up yourself, sell a "Yushing BSD", and only have to mention
the copyrights and authors in the manuals, unless you touted
specific features in your advertising -- in which case, you would
have to mention the authors of the features in the fine print at
the bottom of the ad.

> We are planning to use it to do the ISP.

There are many people using it that way already.  It works fine.
There is a mailing list for ISP's you will probably ant to join;
see www.freebsd.org or send the message "lists" to "majordomo@freebsd.org"
for details.

> If it isn't free. How can we do, and we can use it to do the ISP?

N/A... it *is* free.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---