Date:      Mon, 28 May 2001 19:53:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      User Ipt Ian Patrick Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        bsd2000au@yahoo.com.au (Keith Spencer)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: oops! sio0 err <- rest of err message

	I used to get these after going into suspend mode and coming back with
apm.  Depending on how long the box was suspended or what mood it was in
would determine the amount of these overflows.  I tried different flags on
the sio ports when compiling the kernel but nothing seemed to work.  Good
luck.

Ian

As told by, Keith Spencer

Have blue screens given you the blues, go to www.freebsd.org for the cure.