Date:      Tue, 15 Aug 1995 18:49:49 +0200
From:      Mattias.Gronlund@sa.erisoft.se (Mattias Gronlund)
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Mattias.Gronlund@sa.erisoft.se
Subject:   3C509B-combo

Hi,
  I have been playing around with FreeBSD for a while, and bought a 3C509B
ethernet controller, I thought that it was a great card but I am missing
something? When I had it up and running ping gave me a smaller chock, the first
packet in the sequense gave me a random round trip time betwen 1 and 1000 ms
then it started to decrese the round trip time by 10 ms for each packet until
the time should had been under 10 ms when i restarted the sequense from 1000 ms
per round tripp.

Thanks for a otherwise great OS!
/Mattias