Date:      Sun, 07 Jul 2002 07:53:48 -0600
From:      Steve M <markvee@mindspring.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   phpnuke "fatal error on mainfile.php" on FreeBSD 4.6

I installed  phpnuke 5.5 on a 4.6-RELEASE FreeBSD via ports using default
options during compile.

I modified my httpd.conf as directed.

When accessing /phpnuke/index.php I get the following error:

"Fatal error: Failed opening required 'includes/sql_layer.php'
(include_path=3D'.:/usr/local/lib/php') in
/usr/local/www/data-dist/phpnuke/mainfile.php on line 29"

Searching groups.google.com yielded no solution, nor did phpnuke.org.

Apache is running fine otherwise, as well as  my install of =
Gallery-1.2.5.

Any links to docs on how I can solve this?
Do I need to edit the mainfile.php? I am stumped on how to proceed!

I am quite new to phpnuke, so please excuse my ignorance in this matter. =
I have
been unsuccessful in locating documentation.

Many thanks!

Steve