Date:      Tue, 28 Aug 2001 11:19:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <gnome@FreeBSD.ORG>, <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: GNOME "freeze"

Maxim, I know this isn't a showstopper per se, but I wonder how many
people are actually affected by this.  I filed ports/29973 against sawfish
1.0 not allowing it to work well with gmc (i.e. not passing mouse clicks
to the Gnome desktop).  Like I said, it isn't catastrophic, but it would
greatly improve the usability of gnome.

Joe Clarke