Date:      Thu, 17 Dec 1998 17:16:04 -0500
From:      "Stephane E. Potvin" <sepotvin@videotron.ca>
To:        Hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   New bootloader and network iface

I have to be able to boot a kernel over the network.
Looking at the new bootloader. I gather from the code that
it should be possible given that the right device support
is added. Does anyone know if any nic is already supported
and if so where I could find the code? If there are no nic
drivers available right now is there any doc about what
the bootloader is expecting the driver to look like apart
from the code? Btw, I can't use nic boot roms to do it.

Thanks in advance!

Stephane E. Potvin
Galea Network Security