Date:      Wed, 15 Apr 1998 22:42:09 -0700
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:   CAM cutover - important corrections

------- Blind-Carbon-Copy

To: current@freebsd.org
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 22:42:09 -0700
From: Mike Smith <mike@antipodes.cdrom.com>

Due to a significant misunderstanding on my part, please disregard the
deadline proposed in my initial post on this topic.

The issues surrounding the transition to the CAM SCSI subsystem require
considerably more discussion yet, and most importantly more input from
both the CAM developers and the user community at large.  My apologies
for any confusion and/or anxiety that my extremely precipitate posting
may have caused.

If you have an interest in this issue, please stay tuned, as further
items are likely to be raised and discussed in the near future.  If at
all feasible, you should endeavour to examine and experiment with the
CAM test patches located at ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/cam

Regards,

- --

------- End of Blind-Carbon-Copy