Date:      Mon, 19 Oct 1998 19:15:51 -0500
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
To:        Kris Kirby <kris@airnet.net>
Cc:        scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2.2.7-RELEASE + CAM = mt.o problem?

Kris Kirby writes:
> I've decided to go 3.0-RELEASE. This is the only machine that would
> directly benefit from the upgrade. PIIX3 + Advansys SCSI, the new pcm
> code... I'm really beginning to like FreeBSD. Thanks for the help,
> though.

*WHAT* !!! "...I'm really beginning to like FreeBSD..." You little nerd,
you've been running FreeBSD since 2.0.5, or maybe 2.0.0. I forgot what
was on pinky, the 8MB 386DX33 I "loaned" you two or three years ago.
But since then you've had the religion as bad as any Linuxian. :-)

Ok, maybe pinky had 2.1.0 installed. Same argument applies.

Personally I think I'll change my 2.2.8 subscription to the 3.0 line
before I make a mess of a running system.