Date:      Sun, 30 Nov 2003 14:10:24 -0800 (PST)
From:      David Schultz <das@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        freebsd-standards@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: standards/59797: Implement C99's round[f]() math fucntions

The following reply was made to PR standards/59797; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: David Schultz <das@FreeBSD.ORG>
To: "Steven G. Kargl" <kargl@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 13:58:00 -0800

 On Sat, Nov 29, 2003, Steven G. Kargl wrote:
 > The enclose diff contains an implementation of the round() and
 > roundf() math functions found in C99.  This is C language
 > implementation and a MD implementation may be preferred, but it
 > appears to at least supply the missing functionality.

 Cool.  I'll look into committing this after the freeze.

 You wouldn't feel up to taking care of roundl() too, would you?
 This unfortunately requires writing ceill() or modfl(), which is
 tricky because long double representation is somewhat machine
 dependent...