Date:      Thu, 01 May 1997 21:31:30 -0700
From:      "J. Rasins" <jrasins@mindspring.com>
To:        Typh0on@concentric.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SCO-UNIX

At 07:32 AM 05/01/1997 -0400, you wrote:
>I am wondering if there is anyone on the list who might have any
>knowledge of SCO-UNIX and can recommend some literature to help me
>educate myself on an SCO-UNIX System.
>Thanks for listening,
>Rich Linane
>Typh0on@concentric.net

I am the system admin for our SCO Open Server 5 system, had have enhanced
the documentation with some of the books from Prentice-Hall.  They offer a
variety of books from various authors.  I don't have their web address, but
a search should yield the appropriate results.  Have you checked SCO's
website to see if they have any pointers?