Date:      Sun, 24 May 1998 15:06:05 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Penisoara Adrian <ady@warpnet.ro>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   imap-uw-4.1: new patches

Hi,

  The imap-uw port is out of date (does someone maintain it ?) -- fact is
that the source tarball changes constantly (daily ?).
  The problem is that the port's patches won't apply cleanly anymore and
the MD5 checksum is no more useful (the tarball changes too quickly) --
setting it to "IGNORE" might be a better approach.

  Attached to this message are two files:
   * imap-uw-4.1b.tar.gz  -- archive with new files:
	Makefile (added an IGNOREFILES statement)
	files/md5 (set md5 checksum to IGNORE)
	patches/patch-aa
	patches/patch-ab
	patches/patch-ac

   * imap-uw-4.1b.diff.gz -- patchfile to apply on the current imap-uw
     port tree to produce the same files listed above

  BTW, if noone else is taking care of the port I'll make myself available
to maintain it -- though I'm not so sure I'm prepaired for this... Just
notice me.

  Also, please acknowedlege receving this message , I've sent patches on
April 18 (I think) but the message might not have got trough.

  Thank you
  Adrian Penisoara
  Ady (@warpnet.ro)
  Warp Net Technologies