Date:      Tue, 12 Aug 2003 09:56:10 -0700
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@xcllnt.net>
To:        Steven Hartland <killing@barrysworld.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Missing system call in linux emulation

On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 05:42:51PM +0100, Steven Hartland wrote:

> Any one know how I can track down what function is missing and hence
> look at fixing it?

In the linux kernel source tree, look in arch/i386/kernel/entry.S.
There you'll find all the syscall entry points. Currently they go
all the way to 271. Also look at arch/alpha/kernel/entry.S...

Then, in /sys/i386/linux look in syscalls.master.  There you'll
see we only have syscalls up to 221. See also /sys/alpha/linux...

One could:
o  Add proper prototypes to syscalls.master of the 50 new syscalls
   we don't know about,
o  Declare all these syscalls as dummies (see linux_dummy.c) to begin
   with,
o  Really implement those syscalls that are used in practice.

Syscall 252 is exit_group(2).

FYI,