Date:      Fri, 31 May 2002 03:59:14 +0900
From:      Makoto Matsushita <matusita@jp.FreeBSD.org>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: VMware 3.1.1 for Windows and FreeBSD 4.6-RC2

alan.edmonds> I was able to mount the CDROM just fine and access the
alan.edmonds> files.  However, the umount /cdrom command hung.  I
alan.edmonds> shutdown the system and it said '/dev/acd0c: device
alan.edmonds> busy'

Hmm, it seems that it is the same problem I hit.  Thanks.

Any other users of VMware 2.x, or VMware 3.0 (not upgraded to the
latest 3.x) will see the same problem?  If you have an environment,
would you please try it out?

-- -
Makoto `MAR' Matsushita