Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 1996 19:57:22 +0900
From:      Hidekazu Kuroki <hidekazu@cs.titech.ac.jp>
To:        "Lenzi, Sergio" <lenzi@bsi.com.br>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org, hidekazu@cs.titech.ac.jp
Subject:   Re: Textedit???

In message <Pine.BSF.3.91.960822104736.5915A-100000@sergio.lenzi>,
    <Pine.BSF.3.91.960822104736.5915A-100000@sergio.lenzi> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am installing FreeBSD on some machines in a University here in Brazil.
> The users are asking for a text editor like the sunos 4.x "textedit"
>
> Is there a port for FreeBSD???
>
> Thanks in advane.
>
> Sergio Lenzi.
>
> Unix consult.

Hello.

I maked textedit long ago.

Is this below ??(archie's output)

    Location: /src/X11R5_contrib/contrib/lib/i18nXView2/clients
      DIRECTORY drwxr-xr-x        512  Oct  6 1991  textedit
    Location: /src/X11R5_contrib/contrib/lib/xview3/clients
      DIRECTORY drwxr-xr-x        512  Jul 29 1993  textedit

I am making this port now :-).

Wait a moment, please. I will submit this.

This ports need the 'xview' library which was in ports and packages,

but this labrary has some bugs :-< . Now I am trying to fix this.

Thanks.

Bye.

                          \\\\\\
                          ( @ @ )
 |             Tokyo Institute of Technology             |
 | Department of Science and Engneering    Lab. Yonezaki |
 | Hidekazu Kuroki   (E-Mail : hidekazu@cs.titech.ac.jp) |
 |                     .oooO   Oooo.                     |
                         \_)   (_/