Date:      Sun, 18 Jan 2009 19:47:30 +0100
From:      "Claus Guttesen" <kometen@gmail.com>
To:        "dick hoogendijk" <dick@nagual.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Big problems with 7.1 locking up :-(

>> My previous upgrade was FreeBSD 7.0-STABLE #0: Tue Jul 22, and worked
>> perfectly fine with exactly the same software configuration.
>> Now i have FreeBSD 7.1-STABLE #0: Mon Jan5, and the situation is
>> disastrous.
>
> Makes you wonder on on earth could have changed that much between
> 7.0/7.1 Nice upgrade.. This should not happen on the same hardware!

There will always be changes when new features/options/enhancements
are introduced. Me for my part have never had any serious trouble with
FreeBSD what so ever since FreeBSD 5.1/2 when some kernel-limits had
to be changed. My problem was solved with the help from this list.

--
regards
Claus

the gentler gamester is the soonest winner.

Shakespeare