Date:      Sun, 1 Mar 1998 20:45:35 +0100 (CET)
From:      Ladislav Kostal <kostal@pefstud.uniag.sk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   users limits

Hello !

I would be very happy if someone could help me with this:

There is for example user paul and I want to restrict him to use just one
copy of ftp after 16.00 and irc after 18.00 and during weekends.
(This is just example, real limitations would be more complex)
How to do that ? How can I control number of processes ran by users ?
I want to set limits for all users of course. (300+)

Is there some software for that or have I to write it myself ?

Thanks for your answers.

                                        Ladislav Kostal