Date:      04 Apr 2003 08:19:41 -0500
From:      Adam <blueeskimo@gmx.net>
To:        CARTER Anthony <a.carter@cordis.lu>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: *WARNING* Mozilla v1.3,2 installation causes total system lockup

On Fri, 2003-04-04 at 07:53, CARTER Anthony wrote:
> This is a problem with portupgrade and, more acutely, Xft. It is a loop
> dependency problem. I guess it will be fixed soon.

It seems that you are right. I just tried to install galeon and had the
exact same problem again. It must be Xft.

I hope someone plasters an email to this mailing list when the problem
is fixed. I guess there will be a flood of outcries to the list about
this problem until it's fixed.

--
Adam <blueeskimo@gmx.net>