Date:      Tue, 22 Dec 1998 14:17:41 -0600
From:      Richard Seaman <dick@tar.com>
To:        wwoods@cybcon.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: StarOffice 5.0

On Tue, Dec 22, 1998 at 12:06:14PM -0800, William Woods wrote:

> I have the latest cvsup of current, but, I cant seem to find that option
> "COMPAT_LINUX_THREADS" in LINT anywhere...

Its not there.  I understand that the intent is that it
will be a temporary option, and that the patches will
be included unconditionally if testing goes well.

Also, you need the option outside as well as inside the
kernel, so, as now listed at http://lt.tar.com, you
should add -DCOMPAT_LINUX_THREADS to the CFLAGS and
COPTFLAGS in your /etc/make.conf and do a "make
world" as well as rebuild your kernel.

--
Richard Seamman, Jr.          email: dick@tar.com
5182 N. Maple Lane            phone: 414-367-5450