Date:      Thu, 05 Jun 1997 20:17:58 -0500
From:      whitmore <whitmores@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   BSD

Hello,

My Name is TSgt Shannon Whitmore, I'm in the US Air Force and attending
school in computer operations.  The curriculum involves UNIX.  I was
looking on the wbe for info and anything else I could find to further my
UNIX experience, and I found your site..great by the way...anyway this
is my question.

I have down loadied the boot disk and would like to download the
operating system..I've read all your info pertaining to pre install
ext.. I booted from the boot disk and started installation, I was going
to install via the FTP, how ever it only allows COMM1 or 2 and My modem
is on COMM4,  I do not have the documentation for my modem to change the
jumpers for any other comm ports..So I was going to D/L using WsFtp,
however I have no Idea by looking through the site what I need to D/L..I
wanted the basic operating system with the X-windows System, and allow
adminstration of the system.  Could you please tell me which directories
and files if possible I need to D/.L from to obtain what I want.  I
would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,
Shannon Whitmore