Date:      Tue, 6 Mar 2001 12:18:20 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Jean-Christophe Varaillon <jcv@vbc.net>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: - TFTP: Time out -

In in /var/log/messages I have:

Concerning the FTP Methode:
---
Mar  6 11:22:35 homer ftpd[20832]: ANONYMOUS FTP LOGIN REFUSED FROM
<my router>
Mar  6 11:51:47 homer ftpd[21090]: FTP LOGIN FAILED FROM
<my router>, Jean
---

Concerning the TFTP Methode:
---
Mar  6 11:54:17 homer tftpd[21105]: read: Connection refused
Mar  6 11:54:21 homer tftpd[21107]: read: Connection refused
Mar  6 11:54:26 homer tftpd[21109]: read: Connection refused
---

So, finally I have a time out which stop my tftp communication because the
file I want to download cannot be read. Question of access ?
If so, why even with that it is not working properly:
--
%cd /
%ls -l

-------