Date:      Sun, 8 Sep 2002 17:07:41 -0700
From:      Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        "Neal E. Westfall" <nwestfal@directvinternet.com>, Joshua Lee <yid@softhome.net>, dave@jetcafe.org, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why did evolution fail?

* De: Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com> [ Data: 2002-09-07 ]
	[ Subjecte: Re: Why did evolution fail? ]

> I fail to believe that any single religion has sussed out the
> totality of the nature of God, or His desires.  They are just
> attempts at approximation.  Yet amazingly enough, each religion
> claims an exclusive distribution arrangement for The Truth.

At least Hindus are nice enough to be accepting of other religions and
are encouraged to go to worship services of those from other religions.
Back when I used to read alt.religion.wicca I frequently saw Hindu folks
asking about attending rituals, etc., and I had a Hindu friend in
highschool who at least once in the time that I knew her said she visited
a Christian church.  She and I frequently discussed the ideas of all
theological beliefs being part of The Great Understanding.

I loathe being in the West sometimes.  At least I can get a nosering in
the style of Desi women, and try to fit in!

juli.
--
Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.org>       | FreeBSD: The Power To Serve
Will break world for fulltime employment. | finger jmallett@FreeBSD.org