Date:      Wed, 1 Apr 1998 12:59:54 +0300
From:      "Vladimir V. Tkatchenko" <vova@dod.niss.gov.ua>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Power Management

Hello, friends!
I didn't find anything about Power Management support for PC... I don't
understood : can I do this subj for PC with apm or somthing like that. LINT
keep silent about it. If I no have laptop I can't use the apm. Please recommend
me any soft  (may be I need sthomthing from ports collection?)
P.S. I have UPS  which made by APC Smart-UPS 600. It has an SCO support, but I
can run that drivers under FreeBSD...

Thank you beforehand...

Vladimir V. Tkatchenko
                                       I'll be back.....