Date:      Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:55:03 -0800
From:      Tabor Kelly <tkelly-freebsd-questions@taborandtashell.net>
To:        Mike Grissom <mikeyg@igalaxy.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Qmail Problems

Mike Grissom wrote:
> I have been having a problem with qmail-send dying for a while now. In the log file
 > it says that "alert: oh no! lost spawn connection" which leads me to
 > believe the problem is with the qmail-lspawn or qmail-rspawn.  I have
 > FreeBSD 4.10-STABLE #0: Thu Nov 11 17:21:04 EST 2004 installed on the
 > box.  Any ideas what could be causing this?  Or how to fix this
 > problem?

<snip>

In addition to everything Mike Grissom <mikeyg@igalaxy.net> said, please
tell us if you installed qmail from ports or directly from the source
tarball on cr.yp.to?

Also, how often does it die? Can you reproduce the bug on demand?

-Tabor Kelly

PS- please configure your email client to use hard line breaks after 70
characters (70 characters per line).