Date:      Tue, 03 Aug 1999 22:54:47 -0400
From:      akhar <akhar@videotron.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CDr

I wanted to know if it is possible for me to use my CDr which is on my
server (OpenBSD) from my win box to write cds from it? If so How ?
I have a 10Mo ethernet network. And would like to use my CDr as a back
up device and at the same time still use it for '' every day '' burning.
=)
If not could you suggest a GUI app for CD burning from OpenBSD
Akhar

NB. would you know of any good remote X clients for Win95/NT