Date:      Mon, 24 Jul 2000 18:18:10 -0500
From:      "David J. Kanter" <djkanter@northwestern.edu>
To:        FreeBSD security <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Uninstalling KerberosIV

I'd like to uninstall KerberosIV (from my initial 3.4-Release CD set) and
drop in Kerberos V (on my now 4.0-Stable computer). I'm not sure how to
gracefully get rid of KerberosIV, which I think was installed with
sysinstall.

Must I first update sysinstall, to the 4.0 version, then use that to get rid
of the KerberosIV stuff? How do I update sysinstall, by the way? The old one
would seg fault kind of frequently. (I know this was a posted issue.)

Making the KerberosV port is the easy part.
--
David Kanter
djkanter@northwestern.edu